Sunday, November 21, 2010

Today I love my...

Tupperware! OMG I am so old!

I went to a Tupperware party a few weeks ago (YES, they still have them!). I wish I had enough money to buy 2 of everything in the catalog, but since I don't, I settled on this little treats.



They are the FridgeSmart containers that have vents that help keep your fruits and veggies fresh for longer.

I got them a week ago, but they just sat in the box because I...ahem...didn't have any fruits or veggies to put in them. So, after my trip to the store Friday night, I chopped up my veggies (cauliflower, celery, carrots, lettuce) and washed my fruit (grapes, apples) and put them in the containers and in the fridge.

I am happy to report that everything tastes crisp, fresh and it's going quickly. That tends to happen with everything is cut, clean and ready to eat.

Now I just need a bigger fridge...

1 comment: