Sunday, December 5, 2010

Busted!


Yesterday morning, the boys were out gathering wood (as boys do I guess) so I took the opportunity to wrap presents. Year by year I have to get more clever about hiding so it was a relief to get them wrapped and under the tree.

The counting of presents hasn't happened yet, but even when it does, I think I'm safe with an equal number. The dollar amount spent is NOT equal (Peanut has more in that respect) but I figure Bubba will probably get his own big gift like that in a few years. Wow...right after I typed that Peanut told me he was going to stack all his presents and told Bubba to do the same. (Bubba didn't move and is still tucked in next to me.)

Peanut picked up one of his gifts and said "I know what this is! This is shaped just like Kaden's DS game!"

Busted.

P.S. Peanut has 5 presents and Bubba has 6.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, oh. Off to the store. I don't think Peanut will let you get away with it.

    ReplyDelete