Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Progress!

It seems like once I typed out all I had to do last week it gave me the motivation to get started!

Last Friday night, I started painting the boys' soon to be shared room. And Saturday afternoon I finished it! I had to travel to Minneapolis for work this week so I took the opportunity to go to IKEA and got them a dresser (Peanut has the dresser that goes with the crib and Bubba has a captain's bed with the drawers underneath). I hope all their stuff fits in this!
MALM 6-drawer chest medium brown Width: 31 1/2 " Depth: 18 7/8 " Height: 48 3/8 "  Width: 80 cm Depth: 48 cm Height: 123 cm
And since I was on a roll, tonight I ordered their bunk beds.

your zone zzz place to be bunk bed, walnut, twin
I doubt they are going to match perfectly, but I wanted dark wood because the boys are....well.....boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment