Wednesday, April 6, 2011

25 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 25 weeks (plus 1 day)  

Size of baby: 13 1/2 inches long and 1 1/2 pounds.

What the baby is up to: His body is starting to gain some baby fat and he's growing more hair.

Maternity Clothes: Yes - these are definitely necessary. I do have some shirts that are not maternity but they are getting shorter and shorter.

Gender: It's a BOY!!!! 

Name: It's a secret! We haven't decided 100% but I think we're close!

Movement: Yes! Lots and lots and lots of movement!

Cravings: Buffalo sauce.

Anti-cravings: Nothing really...? That's good! 

Symptoms: I've been a little tired in the evening the last few weeks.

Sleep: I have been sleeping really good. I took a blanket off my side of the bed so I don't wake up hot! 

What I miss: I can't think of anything this week!

Best Moment this week: Peanut feeling the baby kick (Bubba isn't patient enough yet). 

No comments:

Post a Comment