Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring break and summer break

I wanna go on vacation! Waaaahhhhhhh!!!!

I'm done.

Instead of focusing on how I'm not somewhere tropical right now, I'm going to focus on the bright side. The bright side is....

  • I'm NOT getting behind at work.
  • I'm enjoying unseasonably warm temps here in Iowa.
Ok, that's all I can think of.

On a separate note, Trophy Hub and I are thinking of packing up the family truckster and heading to Pigeon Forge, TN this summer. Why, you ask? Because Trophy Hub said jokingly "Let's go to Dollywood", I googled it and the rest is history. How much fun are we going to have?? Has anyone ever been there? We're excited.

We're also trying to find a place to go...just Trophy Hub and me. We usually go somewhere every September, just the two of us, because it is after both of our birthdays and our anniversary. This year, we may try to go in May because September is going to be hectic with all 3 boys in school! Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment