Friday, March 5, 2010

Young love

Last night Peanut had his Kindergarten music concert. Here he is leading the way. Not only was it adorable, I was very impressed at how good the kids did! It was (literally) standing room only in the elementary gym.
Here is Peanut's girlfriend. She is the female version of him and is cute as a bug. I think it's adorable at this age. If they were teenagers it may be trouble. Just check out the outfit. No only do I like her style (black, white and pink, seriously!), but I love the fact that her parents let her wear the cowboy boots. That totally rocks.

I love seeing little girls wearing tutus, mismatching shoes or just crazy outfits in general. My boys could care less what they wear, so there is little drama around here in that department. Peanut picks his outfits out most of the time and does a pretty good job getting them to match. He goes sort of have Trophy Hub disease though and thinks if he has red pants he should wear a red shirt. Even if it's a different shade. Maybe even especially if it's a different shade.

Anyway...I did get to meet the girlfriend's parents and they were fabulous. We decided that we should get to know each other since we'll be planning a wedding someday.

P.S. I didn't take pictures of both of them from behind on purpose. They are both just very hard to catch to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment