Thursday, March 24, 2011

23 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 23 weeks (plus 2 days)  

Size of baby: 11 inches long and a little over 1 pound.

What the baby is up to: His blood vessels are forming in his lungs, preparing for him to breathe. His hearing is getting better and he will begin to recognize familiar sounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yes - these are definitely necessary.

Gender: It's a BOY!!!! 

Name: It's a secret! We may reveal one letter at a time...see if you can figure it out! 

Movement: Yes! Lots and lots and lots of movement!

Cravings: Buffalo sauce.

Anti-cravings: Nothing really...? That's good! 

Symptoms: Not having many symptoms lately. I am feeling great. 

Sleep: I have been sleeping really good. I took a blanket off my side of the bed so I don't wake up hot! 

What I miss: I can't think of anything this week!

Best Moment this week: Trophy Hub getting to feel him move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment