Thursday, March 31, 2011

24 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 24 weeks (plus 2 days)  

Size of baby: 12 inches long and a little over 1 pound.

What the baby is up to: His brain is developing quickly and his taste buds are developing.

Maternity Clothes: Yes - these are definitely necessary.

Gender: It's a BOY!!!! 

Name: It's a secret! We haven't decided 100% but I think we're close!

Movement: Yes! Lots and lots and lots of movement!

Cravings: Buffalo sauce.

Anti-cravings: Nothing really...? That's good! 

Symptoms: I've been a little tired in the evening the last couple days.

Sleep: I have been sleeping really good. I took a blanket off my side of the bed so I don't wake up hot! 

What I miss: I can't think of anything this week!

Best Moment this week: Being told I look "cute" a million times. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment