Sunday, March 27, 2011

To Do: lots and lots



I know I have approximately 16 weeks until Baby K is born, but really that's not a lot. And I need to save the  last 4-6 weeks to scrubbing the house from top to bottom.

We have a lot to do.

Our biggest task is going to be moving the big boys in together. To do that, first I need to paint their room (yes, I did just paint that room a year or so ago but I don't like it so it must be changed), get their bunk beds ordered, get them a dresser, get rid of 50% of their accumulated toys, clean out both of their closets and combine and then do the actual deed or moving them in. I really feel that they need a few months to adjust to that before Baby K comes. Translation: I need time to train them how to go to bed without jacking around before I have a newborn to tend to also.

Once that is done, I need to paint Baby K's room. It was painted for Bubba before he was born and I'm ready for a change in there. I have already gotten new bedding so the walls need to match. Then hopefully Trophy Hub will remember how to put the crib together. It's been 5 years since he put it together and 3 since he took it apart. I have faith in him.

Maybe after all that is done, I can start going through the clothes in tubs downstairs and figure out which ones may work for summer. I am guessing not many since my previous boys were born in December and November. I hear dressing summer babies is easy - onesies!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you made me tired just reading about all that work! Save some for me because I want to help when I get back. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete