Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's a jungle these days

Do you think Trophy Hub will like the new lamps I picked out for our bedroom? I thought they were super cute and they were only $7! I'm just glad it's dark when he gets home. Yikes.

I think my mom knocked me out and brainwashed me to like animal print. I have no idea where it came from, but in the last few months I've gone from laughing at her to having a zebra print purse, zebra print cell phone cover and cheetah lamps. I was even digging through a clearance cart at Wal-Mart tonight trying to find my size of some cute leopard print sandals. (They didn't have my size. Grrrr! Damn my big feet!)

Gordman's has an enormous selection of animal print home decor if you feel so inclined.

4 comments:

  1. HA! Nice job on the picture too...I'd say you are figuring out how to use that camera quite well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. animal print? really? ya, we need to talk.

    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right....I'm a faithful reader and look forward to your blog...and have missed it ALL week....but not a very good commentor!!! MIL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That boy sure knows his Ama!! I really like those lamps but then again why wouldn't I?

    ReplyDelete