Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Peanut the Exterminator

One night, I came across this show. I'd heard of it, but never actually watched it. Peanut was still wide awake, so I invited him to watch it with me for a little while.

That's when the obsession began.

It was a marathon, so I ended up recording a bunch of them for him.

Now, if you've seen it...don't judge my parenting. I know that sometimes there are situations not having to do wish exterminating (as in all "reality" shows) and some words that 6 year olds don't need to be saying. He's only allowed to watch it if Trophy Hub and I are there also so we can do past inappropriate parts.

And as far as the language...I think kindergarten introduced him to all bad words. And he knows which ones to not say. He does still think that the "s word" is stupid and the "b word" is butt, so I think we're ok for awhile.

He now wants to be an exterminator when he grows up. I'm just curious...does that I mean I can stop saving for his college or is there some kind of exterminating program somewhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment