Thursday, February 10, 2011

17 weeks!


I'm 2 days late! OOPS!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 17 weeks + 2 days :-)

Size of baby: 5 inches from head to bottom and weighs 5 ounces. Baby K is the size of a hand opened wide. 

What the baby is up to: The baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone and the umbilical cord is growing stronger and thicker. He/she can move the joints and sweat glands are forming.

Maternity Clothes: Yes - these are definitely necessary.

Gender: We don't know yet! Everyone says a girl.

Movement: Yes. I think this baby is a night owl like me.

Cravings: Havarti cheese.

Anti-cravings: One of my (formerly) favorite restaurants. Just can't do it... 

Symptoms: Sneezing, nose constantly running or stuffy. The severity of this is not consistent. I thought it was getting better, but I'm back to waking up at 4am. 

Sleep: I sleep pretty good until 4am.

What I miss: Sleeping all night.

Best Moment this week: Trophy Hub bringing home a small package of newborn diapers. I think he's nesting. :-)

1 comment: