Tuesday, February 22, 2011

19 weeks




Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 19 weeks

Size of baby: 6 inches from head to bottom and weighs 8 1/2 ounces. Baby K is the size of a large heirloom tomato (whatever that is).

What the baby is up to: The brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision and touch. Some research shows that the baby can hear my voice now also. 

Maternity Clothes: Yes - these are definitely necessary.

Gender: We will find out TOMORROW!!! 

Movement: Yes! Very much so today!

Cravings: Sargento string cheese.

Anti-cravings: One of my (formerly) favorite restaurants. Just can't do it... 

Symptoms: Sneezing, nose constantly running or stuffy. The severity of this is not consistent. I thought it was getting better, but I'm back to waking up at 4am. 

Sleep: I sleep pretty good until 4am.

What I miss: Sleeping all night.

Best Moment this week: Bubba saw a giraffe at Target yesterday that has a wind-up lullaby that he wanted to get for "our baby". It IS "our baby"!

No comments:

Post a Comment