Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cami-hell

Seamless Tactel Maternity Tank

Today I wore a camisole similar to this one under another shirt to work.

It's one that I got when I was pregnant with Bubba. It was amazing how quickly the discomfort of this thing came rushing back to me. I don't think I was even out of the house before I was ready to tear it off and start over. But, in typical mommy fashion, I didn't have time to change, so out the door I went.

You see when I hold it up, it's about 7 inches long so the bottom of it rests on TOP of my belly rather than below it as shown in the super cute picture. ALL DAY LONG that stinking thing was rolled up right under my boobs.

Not. Comfy. At. All.

I had bought a few more of these a few weeks ago at Target and they are super long. I found that annoying because I can pull it over my belly and it still comes halfway down my legs. After today's experience though, I am thinking that longer is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment