Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh grow up already

It should come as no surprise to any of you that with all the testosterone in our house, bodily functions is the topic of a lot of conversations. There is just something in the male DNA that finds it funny.
I think it is rubbing off on me.
Tonight the boys and I went to the library for some cheap (free) entertainment as we do at least once a month. One of the books I checked out for them is "Walter the Farting Dog". I didn't tell them while we were there what it was called because I have a hard enough time keeping them quiet without the roaring laughter about farts.
After we got home and settled in our pjs, the three of us sat on the couch to start reading our books. I started reading Walter and Bubba started giggling, but I think Peanut was in shock. Then, I started to laugh. Hard. Then Peanut started to laugh. Hard. I had tears I was laughing so hard. Now that is a funny book.
It comes highly recommended by the youngest and oldest members of our family.

1 comment:

  1. lol...did you know they're making this book into a movie? The Jonas Brother's are going to be in it...

    ~ V

    ReplyDelete