Saturday, August 22, 2009

First time for everything


In the 10+ years that I've known Trophy Hub I have never seen him speechless.
Until today.
As most of my blog readers know, I pulled off a pretty big surprise party for him today. I'm not sure of the head count (yes, I'm anal enough to do that), but I had around 65 RSVPs and a few more showed. He was completely surprised and humbled by the showing of friends and family.
I don't have any pics to share yet because my camera is broken and I had to borrow my MILs. Soon I will post pics and a synopsis of the party planning, preparation and the party itself.
Now, I must sleep. Since I haven't done so in about 2 weeks worrying this extravaganza.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Julie! Lisa pulled a HUGE surprise for me this past Sunday, which I will be talking about in my BLOG later today!

    ~ V

    ReplyDelete