Tuesday, January 25, 2011

15 weeks

I am 15 weeks pregnant! Here is what the baby looks like now:

15 Weeks Pregnant

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 15 weeks

Size of baby: 4 inches from crown to rump. About the size of a softball.

Maternity Clothes: Yes - these are definitely necessary.

Gender: We don't know yet! Everyone says a girl.

Movement: Maybe...?

Cravings: Blimpie subs and anything with buffalo sauce.

Anti-cravings: The smell and taste of hamburger cooking. ICK. 

Symptoms: Sneezing, nose constantly running or stuffy. 

Sleep: I sleep pretty good until I wake up at 4am to go to the bathroom then my nose starts to run.

What I miss: Sleeping all night, being able to breathe?!
 
Best Moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat at the doc appt - heart sounds good at about 160bpm.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very happy for you. Having children is the greatest gift in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little sweetheart already!

    ReplyDelete