Monday, January 24, 2011

Bunk up!

Trophy Hub and I are in the market for bunk beds. Soon after we find out the sex of this baby, we hope to purchase bunk beds and get the boys moved in together. I would like them to be used to sleeping in the same room before the baby comes. And I want time to do the nursery. (Is a nursery different from a baby room? I always called it "the baby's room" but nursery sounds so much more posh so I'm going to say that.) I would like to paint the walls in that room regardless of the sex. I painted the room yellow and blue for Bubba - with the help of my mom - when I was pregnant with him.

I came across this in my search:

Seriously?! A triple decker?!

I worry about them chopping their heads off in the ceiling fan with a regular bunk bed! I thought we'd be limited to 3 kids in our very humble 3 bedroom home, but shooooooooot, maybe not! We could probably fit one of these babies in each room!

No comments:

Post a Comment