Wednesday, January 26, 2011

AI


I really didn't think with Simon being gone that I would be into American Idol this season.

I was wrong.

I have always loved Randy, but Simon had that hard exterior that is hard for me to resist.

I like Jennifer Lopez, she seems like a very down to earth gal, even though the woman is drop dead gorgeous.

Steven Tyler is really the one that has surprised me. I was an Aerosmith fan, but didn't really know much about him personally. Not that I do now, but I have seen him be very sensitive and kind to many of the contestants and their families...there were a few stories with a special needs child and girlfriend that Steven seemed especially touched. The last story on tonight's show made me bawl. (Not that it takes much these days.) I wish I could find it online and post it here in case you missed it.

I will definitely keep watching. The talent is always amazes me! I love watching people's dreams come true.

1 comment:

  1. Me too! I love it this year, and I find Simon's absence refreshing actually. He always went beyond honest to cutting and wounding and I hated that part of it. Anyway, totally agree with you on Steven and Jennifer! Here's hoping you feel great today :)

    ReplyDelete