Monday, December 14, 2009

Birthday and Santa Claus

Today was Peanut's 6th birthday! It was very odd to not be with him on his special day, but he had fun being special at school. He got to wear a crown all day and got a card from his teacher. I told him I would make him a cake for school, but he just wanted dirt cake. That's definitely easier than a cake, so I didn't argue!

Tonight we went to see Santa at South Slope. Peanut did very well. He was super nervous and although you can't really tell from the pic, he got red faced. I was very proud of him for not backing out. (And not only because we waited for an hour.)
Bubba, on the other hand, was in full panic mode....
He wanted nothing to do with Santa. I can't say I was surprised and I didn't push him.
Add Image
That's all for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment