Monday, April 5, 2010

Dryer Bar

Three-four weeks ago, I bought this new Bounce Dryer Bar. This takes the place of a dryer sheet...my nemesis. Those stinkin' things are always everywhere and they make me crazy.
Overall, I am very happy with this little treat. For whatever reason, my white load seems a little stiff, so I usually stick one dryer sheet in with that one though.Free Bounce Dryer Bar
Not knowing at first if I would like this, I bought the one that lasts 2 months instead of 4. I once bought dryer balls (again - my hatred for dryer sheets) and I ended up not caring for them at all. I love the fact that they are environmentally friendly, but I couldn't handle the stiff clothes.

Anyway...where was I? Right...2 month dryer bar. Well, that was 3-4 weeks ago and I had to buy another one already. I needed proof that these boys I live with produce more laundry that the average family. I did buy the 4 month one this time. I'm hoping to get 6 weeks out of it.

I highly recommend this. Give it a try. On sale now at Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment