Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A nice surprise

I love my job. And I don't mean that in a sarcastic-Ireallydon'tlikemyjob kind of way. I really do. I work hard. But I get to do fun stuff during the day. I get to spoil my customers. And they have gotten used to being treated this way.

But every once in a while, one of them will send me a nice email telling me how wonderful I am. Or maybe even a card in the mail to go on and on about my awesomeness (yes, it's a word. Right, Lisa?).

But today, a customer, a NEW customer took the cake.

Or should I say COOKIE?

They showed up with a cookie bouquet and 2 cookies made for my boys. Are you kidding me? I didn't even know what to say. So, I just kept saying "Oh my gosh. Thank you SO much!" I wanted to hug them but I didn't want them to be weirded out since we just met a few weeks ago and all.

Is it so nice to be appreciated. And although it's so much fun to give, I realized today it's also fun to receive.

Here are a few pics of the boys receiving and appreciating their cookies:



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, cute!!! And yes it's a word...if you say it's a word, then it's a word. That's my philosophy :)

    ReplyDelete