Monday, April 12, 2010

Ugh

Ugh. What a horrendous day. The stomach flu has once again raged through our house. It started last Monday with Peanut and (hopefully) ended with me today. Although we all got it, oddly enough Trophy Hub and I got it the worst. I thought I had dodged it, but I should have known. I always get it.

Trophy Hub had to be into work early, Peanut was at school and Bubba was at the babysitter's house. When I picked up the boys I told them that they had to be extra good tonight and they were great. TH stopped home a few times because he's working this area. The first time, he brought me a Sprite and the second time he got the boys in bed for me. He was definitely my MVP today.

I am, after 15 hours, starting to feel better. My body is aching really bad and I was able to keep Aleve down so it's helping. I hope that I can get a good night's sleep so I can make it to work tomorrow. I have a bad feeling that I may need tomorrow to recover.

Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. Your TH made points with his MIL by taking care of my baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope you are feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete