Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Birthday ideas?


The boys' birthdays are coming up so it's time to start thinking about how we're going to celebrate. Of course, smack dab in the middle of their birthdays we will be at Disney. Is there a better way to celebrate? I think not.
I still think they deserve to have a party with their friends though, right?! I'll probably have their party together again this year. Bubba is too small to have a ton of friends of his own and Peanut could care less so I'm going to capitalize on that as long as possible.
Does anyone have any ideas for a fun party? It will mostly boys - age 6. Goodness gracious. Some place that doesn't require a security deposit or one that doesn't have a "you break it, you buy it" policy?

2 comments:

  1. We went to one at the Children's Museum one year and the kids all had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie!
    Boys birthdays...how fun! There is always Chucky Cheese and McD's if you want to have them do most of the work and cleanup - works for me! Otherwise...hmmm. I could give you ideas on some homemade cakes & decorations if you want to do it at home. I love doing theme parties for our kids and usually make thier cakes. I've done a baseball cake, baseball diamond, trucks, pirates, Dr. Seuss...it's really not that hard to do. What are they into?

    ReplyDelete