Monday, October 12, 2009

A diet I wouldn't suggest


Want to know a quick way to lose 5 pounds? Vomit for 7 hours straight! Guess how the last 24 hours have gone for me? Augh.
Bubba got it Friday night. Peanut got it Sunday morning. No amount of hand washing and hand sanitizing was going to save me - I had it by Sunday night. Trophy Hub has intestines of steel and probably won't get it. But Lord help us if he does get it. He is the most dramatic vomiter I've ever known. Not that I've known a lot of vomiters. Anyway...
My mom gets an award for either bravery or stupidity for coming to visit on Saturday. (We'll see if she gets it to determine which she gets.) She scanned an article from the paper that suggests drinking 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar when you feel the stomach bug coming on to get relief. Have you ever heard of that? I thought of it a few times last night, but I'm just not sure I could drink that. Can you imagine burping that up when you already feel bad? ICK.
I hope all of you are healthy! I'm sure after a good night's sleep I'll be good as new tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment