Thursday, October 1, 2009

Queen is stuck in my head

Another one bites the dust!

Remember when I said he was a bruit and got over things in a matter of hours? This poor kid has it worse than Bubba did. He's got aches and a high fever. You can definitely tell when his Tylenol kicks in though. He's off the couch and playing within about 30 minutes of his dose.

I hope he'll be better tomorrow. Either way, he can't go to school. I was surprised when I called him in this morning (my first time) that they wanted his symptoms.

I hate it when either of my boys are sick, but they are so snugly and sweet. When I got home today, I sat with Peanut's head in my lap, stroking his head and Trophy Hub was just like "Oh my goodness, that is ridiculous". I totally wait on them hand and foot when they are sick and Peanut is old enough to milk it a little bit. Because as you all know, I don't wait on them any other time!

My bet is that after a good night's sleep he'll be good as new tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment