Monday, October 19, 2009

Obsess much?

So let's talk about my newest obsessions.

Welcome to Wednesday nights on ABC! Come on, who's watching with me? Modern Family and Cougartown and HILARIOUS. Lots of adult humor, so make sure the tater tots are sound asleep. I actually snorted. More than once. During both shows.

It has been a long time since I've watched sitcoms (are they still called sitcoms?). Seriously...probably since Seinfeld!? I've been stuck in dramas and reality shows. Oh, don't get me wrong. I still love me some Amazing Race, Survivor and Brothers & Sisters. But I have abandoned Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives.

Speaking of reality shows and drama, do you watch Flipping Out on Bravo? That guy is completely off the hook. Million Dollar Listing on Bravo is also very addictive.

What have you been watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment