Friday, May 29, 2009

Home!

I got home about 4:30 Friday afternoon. Bubba was tickled to see me, but Peanut played it cool. Trophy Hub had to work, but he stopped home to give me a squeeze and some kisses. (Wow, I missed them!)


Like I said before, Mom and I had a great time! We mostly shopped. Bealls and Bealls Outlet are our two favorite places to shop. I love to bargain hunt and I found some awesome deals. I desperately needed some new clothes. Mission Accomplished!

We even took a few hours off from shopping to go to Fort Myers Beach. Yes, as you all know, I hate sand. Hate it. This used to make me hate the beach. The older I get, the more I can tolerate the sand because I get the sun, the sounds, the people watching. Here is proof that I was there (with flip flops ON).
So, there I was...on the beach, listening to my iPod, getting a healthy dose of vitamin D, when my mom points out that we were being watched. I turn around to face him and he pretends he's not looking.



Umm, hello? I saw you.



This went on and on. He would look, I would turn, he would practically run away. So Mom and I decided to turn our chairs to face him. This clearly made him uncomfortable. But he kept looking so I got out my camera and took his picture. And now I'm going to post it on the Internet for all to see.



He was totally cute and totally creepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment