Saturday, May 23, 2009

Leavin' on a jet plane

Monday morning my mom and I are catching a plane to Florida for the week. Braggity brag brag brag.

I know that I'm going to miss all of my boys so much, but I am really looking forward to some quiet time for myself and some quality time with my mom. Oh yeah, and then there is the sun, the beach, the pool, the shopping, the restaurants, the sleeping late...that will be nice too.

And don't think for a minute that I take these opportunities for granted. I absolutely know how blessed I am and know that I probably don't deserve it!

Back home, there is a large joint effort under way to fill my shoes. Ha! Between Trophy Hub, my dad, my MIL and our babystitter I think we've got all the hours of each day covered. If you know me, you know that weeks ago I had everything scheduled out and everyone had their assignments.

I will have a camera and a laptop while I'm there, so I will keep everyone up to date.

Bon voyage!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Soak up some sun for us!

    ~ V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy. With your good planning all will go well here!!! And I bet, you won't even sleep in while you're gone!!!!!!!!!! MIL

    ReplyDelete