Friday, May 22, 2009

Night of firsts

Peanut is having his first friend sleep over tonight. At 5 it might be a little early for that, but it's one of his good friends and they are our friends too. And if you know Peanut, you know that he would be comfortable staying at any one's house. So I'm definitely not worried about him. The other mom's husband is in the military and she has always had to do things on her own, so taking on another child for the night is no big deal. She's amazing! (And I'm not just saying that because she took a child off my hands for the night.)

Peanut also had his first t-ball game tonight. I am happy to announce that he did wonderful! I had decided based on some great advice from experienced mom Lisa that I just needed to chill and enjoy it. So I did and he did great! He wasn't quite sure where to run after he hit the ball and he didn't like the helmet, but the point is he participated and had fun.

I will post again soon to let you know my plans for next week - if you don't already know!

1 comment: