Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

For those of you who didn't know, our hard drive crashed in our laptop. So we have been without a computer for 9 days, 12 hours and 47 minutes. Ok I'm not exactly sure how long it's been, but it seems like forever! Trophy Hub and I have realized (along with Peanut) how completely and utterly addicted to the Internet we are. I felt like I was missing an appendage. Anyway, all is well now.

So, I know you're all wondering what have we been up to for these last 9 days! Even if you're not wondering I'll hit a few highlights.

I have committed to running my first 5k this summer and have recruited a few friends to run with me. I have lost 29 pounds and people are starting to notice the change in my body. I absolutely feel the difference, but I have to admit that I see the same person when I look in the mirror. Could this be some sort of self hatred? That sounds so sad, because I don't hate myself, but I'm sure how else to say it.

We had a great Mother's Day and we were lucky enough to see both my mom and Trophy Hub's that weekend. We got our vegetable garden planted and some of our flowers in pots and window boxes.

I have lots of Internet catching up to do so I'm going to wrap up this post. The boys have said a million funny things this week, so I'll blog about them as I remember them. Thanks to all of you for your harassing caring emails wondering where my posts have been. :-)

3 comments: