Sunday, May 17, 2009

Let's have a picnik!

I'm introducing you all to my new favorite addition. Picnik is the amateur photographer's dream! The photo above (of Bubba and my brother, Uncle Bubba) was one that I decided to place around with and I'm hooked. The colors in the original photo were good - they were both wearing red polos and blue jeans, but I'm a sucker for a classic black & white. I love everything free, but I think may actually cough up the $25/year for the premium version of Picnik for additional features (the premium would have taken the glare from Uncle Bubba's glasses). Have fun picniking!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I KNOW Uncle Bubba! :D

    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...yup I see what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that uncle bubba sure is a handsome chap.

    ReplyDelete