Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bumper stickers

Bumper stickers drive me nuts (no pun intended). I don't think it's very smart to slap your personal political and social views on the back of your vehicle. I think our society has enough issues with road rage. I don't need someone mowing me down because I think we should all Coexist or because of who I voted for last November.

I probably wouldn't ever have a bumper sticker. Except for maybe this. Or this. I would probably stick it on my van. Because that's hilarious. And I just gave all of you Christmas ideas. Ha!

With all that said, I am a bumper sticker reader. I look for them, I get pull close at red lights to red them, etc. Some sort of sick masochistic disease. And I thought with each post, I would share a few of the bumper stickers that I saw each day. Just because I share them doesn't mean I agree with them. It's just merely that I saw them. And since I'm just starting this, I'll share some past ones that have stuck with me:

"Honk if I'm paying your mortgage!"

"I'm only speeding because I really have to poop."

Totally funny, but seriously, WHY would you stick that on a vehicle???

Feel free to play along. What bumper stickers are stuck on your car or have you seen lately?

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally in agreement with you on this!!!!!!

    MIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhhhh I saw one a few days ago on my way to work that said "If you're going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair!"

    I wanted to pull up next to them to see what they looked like, but I had to turn soon :(

    WHO would put that on their vehicle. Their mommy (and probably daughters) should be so proud. It is pretty funny though!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete