Friday, July 31, 2009

Loyal

Call me loyal. I only wavered slightly wanting to dump our cable provider while waiting for PVR. But in the end, I remained loyal. It is our local co-op that provides our land line, cable and Internet service. We FINALLY have PVR (sometimes called DVR I hear) and already it has changed my life. Pathetic, I know. I have been so giddy recording everything I possibly can. I'm free to miss shows and watch them when it's actually quiet around here. (Usually after 8:30pm)


Bubba doesn't watch much TV, but there are a few shows that hold his attention for a few minutes. And I'll take what I can get. So I do have some shows for him too. For me? Ellen, The Doctors, Dr Phil. All the brain rot, as Trophy Hub would probably call it. And I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment