Monday, July 6, 2009

Warning: I'm about to brag

Bubba is very verbally advanced. Peanut was/is the same way.

Braggity brag brag brag. I know. I'm sorry. I'm actually not posting this to brag. It's just that when he speaks like an adult it's just so dang funny.

I'm sure it's nothing that we did as parents. We read to them everyday (like most parents) and we have always talked to them like they understood even when they were infants (meaning no baby talk). This is probably more because I'm a lunatic. Since Trophy Hub has such a crazy schedule, I was alone with both of them a lot and they were all I had to talk to! This is also why our dog thinks he's a person. Anyway...

Remember, Bubba is just 2 and a half. Here are a couple noteworthy conversations in the last few days:

Bubba: "Mommy, where is the firetruck? I can't quite see it."

Seriously. He uses the word "quite" in the correct way.

Me: "Come here, Bubba, we need to get you dressed."

Bubba: Leans against the bed and crosses his legs in front of him. "Hold on. I need to watch the news for a few minutes."

You can tell he has heard this a time or two. He also uses words like 'probably and 'actually' perfectly. He is a teeny weeny boy with a huge personality. And just take a look at this face...

1 comment:

  1. Baaaahahaaa!!! Both of these posts are making me chuckle alot!!! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete