Sunday, July 26, 2009

This is what my living room looks like right now. I hadn't done laundry in a week. At least all the stuff in this picture is clean. I should have taken a pic of the laundry room before I started. Augh.

So what have I been up to since I haven't been blogging or doing laundry? Well...

We went to Adventureland on Wednesday with the same crew of 9 people that are going to Disney with in November. We had a blast. It made me really excited for Disney. It will be here before we know it! Does anyone that has been there before have any tips for us? I bought the Birnbaum book, but I haven't had a chance to really devote much time to it.

My mom and I met in Williamsburg yesterday to shop. We got Peanut's fall/winter wardrobe pretty much knocked out and got Bubba some clothes too. He should be ok though between the stuff from last year that still fits and Peanut's hand-me-downs. We also hit a few non-kid stores like Le Gourmet Chef for some garlic dipping oil and seasoning. YUM.

The boys spent last night with my MIL and I went to work with Trophy Hub. He's allowed to have people ride along with him with approval from the higher-ups. Not that I was surprised, but he is just so good as his job. He deals with crazy people amazingly well and is respectful to all people even while giving them their verbal spankings. He takes pride in what he does and cares for the community. It was pretty quiet until 11:30pm and we didn't end up getting home until after 2am (he's supposed to be off at 1am). He got up and went fishing with some friends and I slept until 10am. I can't even tell you the last time it was that I slept that late!

And to insure that I don't stay up passed my bedtime again tonight, I better get crackin' on that laundry pile.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Julie, I am shocked....our living room NEVER looks like that......GAH! Right! It *frequently* looks like that!

    ReplyDelete