Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Peeves

I'm quirky. Everyone that knows me knows this. And the older I get, the quirkier I get. I have hundreds if not thousands of pet peeves.

Today, I'd like to focus on a few of my work peeves.

  1. People who clip their nails at work. Seriously, people. We all have bathrooms in our homes, do we not? Why must we wait until we get to work to clip our nails?
  2. People who pretend they didn't notice that the printer/copier is out of paper.
  3. People who feel the need to have long conversations in the bathroom. Just let me pee, wash my hands and get back to work. I'm busy.
  4. People who don't answer their phone even when they are sitting at their desk.
  5. Time suckers. Enough said.

What are your work peeves?

3 comments:

  1. OOOhhhhh, don't EVEN get me started!!!

    ~ V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....let's see, how about when people say "you didn't tell me that!" When I know I did. I hate that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. People who take 1/2 of a cookie and leave the other half in the box for others to eat from. Seriously what makes you think I want your leftovers?

    2. Putting hand soap in containers that are clearly only supposed to be used with foaming soap.

    3. People who take pop for personal use from the fridge that is clearly labeled "For meetings use only".

    I could go on and on...

    ReplyDelete