Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day #4 - Epcot

Guess where we were today?! Epcot was pretty fun. We didn't do a lot there, buy the highlights were Soarin', Turtle Talk with Crush and Test Track. We had another pretty good weather day. It sprinkled a little in the morning and off and on a little bit throughout the day. But...it was warm!
I am sooo glad Peanut is over his fear of the characters. To celebrate, we stood in a long line (probably 30-45 minutes) and got to meet 5 of the characters and get pics with each one. We had a lot of fun meeting Mickey, Pluto, Minnie, Donald Duck and Goofy.
This little boy was having none of it today. He was content to hang with PaPa (my dad). He is definitely on sensory overload. Everything at Disney is loud, dark then really bright, wet, smelly etc. From the very first ride today he was asking if we were coming back to the "Florida house". It was a long day for him....and for me, to be honest.
I wanted Trophy Hub to get a kiss from Minnie...so here he is getting fresh with her. :-) He enjoyed it as much as he looks like he did.

What's planned for tomorrow? I don't know! I didn't want to make the decision - would hate to be perceived as bossy! Who me? Bossy? Nooooooooo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment