Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day #7 - Rain

Today, it's rainy and cold (relatively speaking). The thermometer in our car said 68 degrees, but it feels much colder! Trophy Hub, the boys and I headed to the Lego store in Downtown Disney. In the rain. Yes, I'm the genius that came up with it. Sheesh. We didn't stay long. There were gobs of people and it's not like the boys need any more Legos. I'm always cursing the ones we have because they are everywhere. What they can do with Legos just amazes me though!

After Legos, we went to Planet Hollywood for lunch. We thought we heard someone say it's the largest one in the world. I'm guessing it's owned by Sly Stallone because there was a lot of him there! It reminds me a little of the Hard Rock Cafe because it's got so much to look at. It definitely kept the boys entertained! It had 3 levels of dining, kitchens and stuff to look at. Only the first level was in operation, but we went up to check out the stuff.
They had Bruce Willis's shirt from Die Hard. Oh, how I love Bruce Willis. I mean, he's no Trophy Hub, but....dang.


When we got home, I did something unheard of. I took a nap. A 2 1/2 hour nap! It was lovely. I was only awakened a few times by Dora, giggling, talking outside the door and pool splashing outside my window. I'm not complaining, I was happy to sleep...no matter how interrupted it was!

Not sure what's on tap for tonight. If it's something fun I'll post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment