Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tree farm

Yes, we're back. Not really happy about it, but all good things must come to an end.

Today we did something fun. A family tradition of going to get our Christmas tree. We love picking it out, putting it up, decorating it...but I absolutely hate the mess that real trees make. The mess becomes fuzzy in my brain though as the months go by and the sticker shock of a nice artificial sends me back to the tree farm year after year.

So, it's up and it's decorated. The ornaments are clumped in areas at about 34 inches and 42 inches respectively. At about eye level for 2 of my little helpers.

Tomorrow, it's back to reality. Reality = work. Off to bed for me!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love real trees, but agree about the hassle and mess. We are artificial tree-ers now, but I miss the smell and the nostalgia of having a real one. Maybe some day....too funny about the ornamnets! BTDT!

    Welcome back home :)

    ReplyDelete