Monday, November 23, 2009

Day #5 - SeaWorld

Oh, how I love SeaWorld! SeaWorld like most of the other places we have been was landscaped beautifully. We had another gorgeous day! The boys had an absolute ball today, as did the rest of us. There is something for everyone at SeaWorld! The big group split up today for a few hours. I spent time with Bubba in Shamu's Happy Harbor - where they had a ton of little kid rides and fun stuff to do. Peanut and Trophy Hub went to The Polar Express Experience and everyone else went to check out the park's coasters. We caught up with them later and my parents stayed with the boys so Trophy Hub and I could go enjoy the coasters with my brother and nieces. Kraken and Manta were so much fun.

Shamu's show was amazing. When I was a little girl (about Peanut's age) and visited for the first time, I told my parents that I wanted to swim with Shamu. The only thing unappealing about that now is the wetsuit. :-) It was just as amazing to watch as an adult as it was as a child. We have gobs of pics, but I thought this one was neat to share....

We have 14 day passes to SeaWorld, but unfortunately our days are dwindling. We may go back for 1 day or half day if we can squeeze it in.

You know how when your vacation is nearly the end, you start to sort of get excited to go home? Well, that's not the case here. We have all gotten pretty comfy in our posh house and fun-filled days. Each day ends with the kids in the pool and me soaking in the hot tub. Trophy Hub says I like it hot enough to cook pasta and that's about right. Most people can't stand it and leave me for the pool!

Anyway...any guesses on tomorrow? I think it's going to be Animal Kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment