Thursday, November 19, 2009

Disney Day #1

We're heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere! At least Trophy Hub and I look happy to be here. We took a pic with our town paper to send in (if you're wondering why Sam is holding a newspaper). I took a lot of pics today - 178 to be exact - but only 1 had all 4 of us in it. Thanks to Uncle Bubba for taking this one for us!

Let me just tell you...if you are planning on coming to Disney World do it the week before Thanksgiving! We did everything we wanted to do at Magic Kingdom today! The longest we waited in any line was probably 15 minutes and that was only on a few. There were many rides with no wait at all. It was amazing! We got done what takes 3 days during the busy season. The weather was PERFECT. It was about 80...not too hot. Remind me why we live in Iowa?!

Peanut loved Buzz Lightyear and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and didn't care of Space Mountain at all (understatement of the century). He also doesn't like any of the characters, so he kept his distance from them.

Bubba loved Dumbo and the Carousel. He didn't care of Pirates of the Caribbean. He did meet Mickey & Minnie and gave them five!

(Now, those of you who know my boys' personalities know that it's very odd that Bubba would meet Mickey and Peanut wouldn't. Go figure.)

Trophy Hub loved Space Mountain and I liked Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Splash Mountain was pretty fun too!

Tomorrow, we go to Hollywood Studios!

2 comments:

  1. Keep the posting up....feel like I'm almost there with you!! Sounds like you're having fun...imagine that!!! Miss ya all!! MIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! I am soooo jealous. This is one of my favorite vacation spots. Have a great Thanksgiving! Barb

    ReplyDelete