Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm a chicken!


This was me at work this week.
I hate that feeling.
No matter how much extra I worked, I couldn't seem to get caught up. It is one of our busiest times of the year and I'm trying to cram what normally takes a month into 2 weeks because of my upcoming vacation.
My vacation?
I'm glad you asked!!
Ok, so anyone that's been within 20 feet of me in the last month knows that we are leaving WEDNESDAY for Florida! Yippee! There are nine of my family members going.
Yup, I said NINE.
For NINE days.
In a big ole house. This house, actually.
Ok, I'm done rubbing it in.
We will be there over Thanksgiving. I suggested (although I love the food!) to forgo the traditional meal and have fajitas. Or hamburgers. Or just some mangoes. We may have Thanksgiving on Christmas. After all, the holidays are about family, not about food. Right? Right!
The boys are pretty excited about going. But to be honest, they have no clue what they're in for. Peanut asked me about a month ago (while holding his piggy bank) if all the rides at Disney cost a quarter. How stinkin' sweet is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment