Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Finally!

Peanut is riding his bike on his own! He has had very little interest in doing this - he would rather just ride his scooter. Peanut does things his own way - always has. (He was breech, remember?) So we pretty much had to make him practice. As you can tell from the photo, he's pretty proud of himself and happy.

The bike (that I bought at a garage sale 2 years ago for $7 thankyouverymuch) already looks too small for him and it's his second one. Hopefully we can just move the seat up and it'll be ok for the rest of the summer.

Speaking of garage sales...I'm still working on getting things ready for ours this weekend. Wow - it's a lot of work! Probably more so since I'm sorting through things instead of getting rid of everything. I just hope that most of it goes. If there is a lot left over or I don't get to everything I want to, I may have another one. Or I may just go to Goodwill. We'll see how my mood is Saturday at noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment