Thursday, June 25, 2009

He's golfing with the angels now!

I can't remember the first time I met Wayne. He just has always been there since I've known Trophy Hub.

If you didn't know him, you would probably think he was grumpy. He wasn't...he just told you how it was. His language had a tendency to be colorful; which always made me laugh.

He loved with his actions and not with his words. He loved our boys like his own grandchildren and lit up whenever he saw them.

Tomorrow, we say goodbye. We are going to miss him so much, but we know (as cliche as it is) that he is in a better place.

If you have room in your prayers tonight, please pray for my MIL as she finds her way without him.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I"m so sorry! It is so hard to lose someone you love so much. We will be praying for you!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for everything and you described Wayne so perfectly as to the way he was. So here I sit Sunday morning on the computer on my first weekend without him wondering what I'm going to do today as this tme of year we spent Saturday and Sunday either fishing, golfing, maybe Riverside, watchng the Cubs or something. But, I'll make it...with my wonderful grandkids, family and friends. Gotta keep the chin up. MIL

    ReplyDelete