Monday, June 1, 2009

While the cat's away...

Everyone keeps asking me what I did on vacation. Honestly, we didn't do much. Don't get me wrong - we had a ball. But we pretty much just shopped and talked. Not much to tell! If you want to come over, I could do some show and tell with my loot - that would be fun. :-)

Back at home, things were a little more exciting. So the question should actually be if the boys had fun on my vacation. Here were some photos Trophy Hub emailed to me to show all the bad stuff they were doing in my absence.

First, Granny brought some turtles home from Kansas.

Then, Trophy Hub let Peanut run around in the street...in the rain.

Lastly, they even had enough energy after all the rule breaking to make funny faces for the camera (but they were bathed and had PJs on!). Ok, all kidding aside, Trophy Hub did a great job holding down the fort. Not that I doubted him...but all I really wanted was for everyone to be alive. Not only were they alive, but laundry was caught up and the house was as clean as I left it.

Sounds like an invitation to be gone more often, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Yep, sounds like when the cat's away...the mice will play!?!? But it was all good play and know they all missed you!!! MIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to sign my hubby up for a class with Trophy Hub. When does the next session begin?!

    ReplyDelete