Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Toot your horn Tuesday!

Something new! I heard about Toot Your Horn Tuesday a few weeks ago from Leah and I thought it would be fun to participate this week. Although sometimes I feel like my entire blog is one big toot.

Ok, that came out wrong.

Anyway...

Trophy Hub has totally been my MVP around this joint for the last week. I was totally preoccupied with the garage sale last week and he completely picked up the slack. Toot toot! I made sure I thanked him because men really like to be thanked and praised for helping out.

Speaking of the garage sale, we made $500!! Toot toot!

Both of my kids love Johnny Cash. How many other 2 year olds and 5 year olds know the words to "Ring of Fire"? Come on. Toot toot!

Ok, I'm done tooting for now. Consider playing along. You can toot and it's completely allowed!

3 comments:

  1. Have they heard Adam Lambert's version of Rinf Of Fire??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...I will not taint them with it either. I didn't care for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My youngest son also love Johnny Cash! And $500 at a garage sale?! That's awesome! I was thinking of having one, but then got totally overwhelmed and ended up donating most everything that I had put aside.
    Anyway, great toots! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete