Friday, September 25, 2009

Five Question Friday!

Lisa did this today and I thought it looked like fun! Head on over to My Little Life to see every one's 5 questions and play along too!
1. What celebrity have you been told you look like?

Kellie Martin. You know, Corky's sister. And actress in about 8738743 Lifetime movies.

2. What is your all time favorite movie, any special reason why?
Along Came Polly. Love it, love it, love it. I think I like it so much because like Polly & Rueben in the movie, when Trophy Hub and I first met, we appeared to be so different. I didn't think I had anything in common with him, but our hearts were so drawn to each other. And it's freakin' funny. :-)
3. Since we're talkin' movies...Popcorn: overrated, underrated, or 'bout right?
Love popcorn. My mom bought us a Stir-Crazy last year and it's nearly worn out.
4. Are you a glass half empty or half full kinda person?
I'm totally moody. Depends on the day. Or hour.
5. What perfume/cologne do you wear?
None. If I do, all I can think about all day is how I smell. I don't get anything else done. So, I shower, lather up with Nivea lotion and I'm good to go.

3 comments:

  1. I love the title of your blog!! I have 3 little ones and I'm still fighting the mini van syndrome! I swear, I won't give in....probably not until my lease is up at least!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD, yes you do look like her!! wow. i can't believe i didn't get that before.

    Kelly C

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you joined in!! Hope you'll join in next week!! I wanted a Stir-Crazy!! So, it's a good "investment"?!!

    ReplyDelete