Monday, September 28, 2009

Not my child Monday!



It's that time again folks! Where I tell you along with MckMama and the other 200 people all the things my children did not do this week.


Bubba did not fall asleep getting out of his bed tonight. And if he did, I probably would put him back in his bed safely and not run for my camera and laugh at his expense along with Peanut.




Peanut did not laugh so hard while I was reading him Jerry Seinfeld's book "Halloween" tonight that he actually fell off his bed. (No DNA test needed, he's mine!)

At a wedding this weekend, Bubba most certainly did not pinch his nose and snort loudly during the vows. And if he did, the college aged guys sitting next to us probably wouldn't have laughed until they had tears rolling out of their eyes.

At the reception, Peanut did not use the port-a-potty (everything was outdoors!) and then come out and announce that he got poop on his sleeve.

What did your kids not do this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment