Monday, September 7, 2009

He's my lobster!

Seven years ago today was the happiest day of my life. That day, I married my best friend. So much has happened in the 7 years since I asked him to accept me as his wife.

He knows the reason for every smile, every tear and loves me as imperfect as I am.

He gets my humor and my moods (although he may not always like them).

He can always make me laugh.


We have known the joy of having babies and we have felt the sorrow of losing one.

I have watched him grow from a guy to a man and from a nervous young father into an awesome dad.

I have watched him grow confident in his profession and become an elected official at a very young age.

We have laughed until we cried and cried until we laughed.

It will always be him. It will always be us. He's my lobster!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Here's to another 50!

    ~ V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, that is so sweet and touching! He is also very lucky to have you. Although I have never met him, it looks like you two were made for each other! Barb Lopez

    ReplyDelete